Most UK orders are sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, and we aim to despatch stock items within 3 working days, however, it can take up to 7 working days depending on our workload.
International orders and any goods that need to be custom made, configured or programmed to order are normally despatched on a twice weekly service, so there may be up to a 10 day delay before we can arrange shipping for these items, depending on when an order is placed in our working week.
Please note that, for reasons of clarity and legal compliance, our stated delivery time of 28 days from order to delivery is for the UK and Europe, it may be extended for other territories, please enquire before ordering for specific information. In the unlikely event that an item is out of stock and not reflected on the website, we will email you to give you a likely lead time if we think it may be unacceptable, and give you the option to wait this or receive a refund and cancellation of the order.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. The Company reserves the right to refuse to supply any customer and issue a refund of any order placed, without prior consultation or agreement (for example, if we believe that the payment is fraudulent or that we cannot verify the delivery address for our logistics partner/s)
2. All goods shown are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
3. All prices shown are in British Pound sterling, any payment made by non-sterling account or service may incur a fee from the payment provider in order to convert a non-sterling currency. This is a separate agreement between the customer and their payment provider.
4. The Company will aim to deliver all goods within 28 days of accepting your order. If we are unable to deliver within 28 days, you will be offered a revised delivery date or substituted goods or, alternatively, you have the right to cancel your order. If you exercise your right to cancel, a full refund for any prepaid goods will be provided. Goods lost in transit usually require a 28 day period for a logistics partner to investigate and issue compensation, so in this case the required period to claim compensation will additionally apply to any refund or replacement period.
5. Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days, starting with the day after you receive the goods. You may do this by calling our team on 03330 143931 or through our website or in writing. You will be issued with return authorisation information, this must be provided with the returned item in order for us to process the cancelled order.
5.1 A full refund will be issued on receipt of the returned goods; however we reserve the right to set-off any other unpaid balances prior to processing your refund.
5.2 The cost of returning the goods to the Company under this clause will be met by the Company, in retrospect on receipt of the goods in sound order, providing that you retain proof of postage cost and use the service which covers the value of the goods in case of loss.
5.3 The onus is on the buyer to ensure that returned goods are packaged securely against damage in transit, badly packaged returned goods, or goods that show signs of use or tampering may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% of sale value.
6. Customers should take all reasonable care with goods while they are in their possession. The goods MUST be in the same condition and any sealed packaging unopened to claim refund under DSR.
6.1 Legal and beneficial title to the goods shall remain with the Company until such time as the Company has received payment of the purchase price of any other goods or services previously or subsequently supplied by the company to the customer whereupon such title shall pass to the customer.
Paypal payment by e-cheque - please note that if your payment is made through Paypal as an e-cheque, we must wait until the e-cheque is shown as cleared by Paypal BEFORE your order is processed. Goods will not be held in reserve while the payment is clearing and we reserve the right to cancel any transaction where the Paypal payment has been delayed or where we are concerned over the legitimacy of a payment.
If you have any questions about your order please feel free to contact us through the website before placing your order with us.